Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Healing Scriptures

Here's just a quick introduction to my reading of the healing scriptures found in the Old and New Testament. I had someone ask for a list of the Scriptures regarding healing, so I thought I would read them out loud on video for people (including myself) to listen, mediate and feed upon as they focus on the Lord's goodness.

Keep feeding on God's Word and you will find your faith strengthening and your body changing. Sometimes healing is quick and other times it takes longer. Don't question God, but just keep believing. Do what the Holy Spirit tells you!

This is not a substitution for doctors, medicine, and medical treatment! Again, do what the Holy Spirit is telling you to do. Listen to Him and obey!

Email me at carolinefriday@aol.com and I'll send you my free ebook, God Wants You Healed! and/or the accompanying bible study, Jesus, the Healer. I'll also send a list of scriptures in PDF.

Listen and be blessed!

Old Testament Scriptures:

New Testament Scriptures - part 1:

New Testament Scriptures - part 2:



No comments:

Post a Comment