Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Live Free From the Law of Sin & Death

For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 7:22-25a

The Apostle Paul teaches us from the Book of Romans that the law of sin and death reigns in our mortal bodies so that the good that we want to do we can't seem to do! We seem to keep on sinning no matter how hard we try! How frustrating!

But the cure has been given in the person of Jesus Christ! He is the answer. When we get born again IN HIM, we come under a different law, the law of spirit and life! Now, there is no more condemnation and shame. We now live a life of liberty and freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment