Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Beautiful Gift

Yesterday I received the most beautiful gift in the mail: a leather bound New Testament from Kenneth Copeland, KJV version. It was a gift given to his partners and is very unique because it includes over a hundred pages of bible study outlines and ALL of his margin notes, highlights, and biblical references! What a treasure!

I have learned so much from him over the years and feel like I've been able to snatch a book off his private book shelf. He is a bold man of God who believes for monumental things. I still find it hard to believe so many nasty things are said about him on the Internet, particularly by other professing Christians. But he doesn't let any of that stop him. He keeps on believing and preaching.

Thank you, Brother Copeland! I will cherish this always!

No comments:

Post a Comment